18 November, 2009

Craft Fair Prep!!!




Greetings one and all!!!

This week has been a very busy and productive week. I am currently preparing for craft fair numero two and I've spent alot of time creating numerous cards to make it all look juuuuust right!!! I've taken a few shots and have a bout 70 - 80 cards made to sell! I'll also be appearing at the UL LImerick Farmers Market on December 1st and I'm trying to source some sort of gazebo to hire for the day!! So if any of you bloggers out there know of anyone be source to let me know pretty please!! :)

Now off to the studio for the next 4 hours!! :)

3 comments :

  1. Rebecca,
    Looks like you have been very busy and very productive too by the amount of cards you have made. Good on ya! Good luck with the rest of your preparations, be sure to take some nice photos of the craft fair.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boootiful m'dear! I'll be emailing you in Jan to order a list of birthday cards (if that's ok with you??) Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course - all orders welcome! :)x

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails