09 November, 2009

DISASTER!!!!!

so, some of you guys know that I purchased my most lusted after Canon EOS 1000D camera.....i call her Ciara and I lurve her!!!!......well Ciara had an accent on Saturday!! uh oh I hear you cry....long story short, she got a wee knock and went flying off a table onto the ground.....millions of tears and sniffles later, Ciara's EF-S 18-55mm lens needs replacing......thank god for the internet, I'm expecting a new one tomorrow!! BUT I'm so upset over it....firstly I feel sooo stupid that it happened in the first place and also because of the money needed to replace it!!!! AND I'm usually oh so careful with her!!!.....i guess it's just one of those things!!! :( x

1 comment :

  1. Rebecca,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, love your blog (your background is beautiful!)def one of the nicest I've come across. Its nice to find some Irish people on here too. Ill stop by your blog from now on. Sorry to hear about your camera but at least it can be fixed.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails