24 November, 2009

Never enough time!


In 11 days time I fly out to Nepal!!!!!! (queue screams of excitment!), however before I do all that, I have a craft fair to prepare for (150 cards needed and more!), personal Christmas card orders to make for friends and co-workers (about 60 cards in total), I also have to prepare a gift hamper for someone else, and then there is the business of Christmas shopping, buying items I need for Nepal and of course working the 9 - 5.30 job!! argh!!! there isn't enough time!! ever!!!! Who wants to help me.....for free??? :(

1 comment :

  1. i could go to nepal for you..that would give you loads of time:P

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails