13 February, 2010

A Wonderful Saturday!



It's valentines Eve!!! (ha ha) and as I write this I'm having the most wonderful Saturday. For the first time in a long time, Robert and I woke up early (07:30 - that's good for us on a Saturday!) and headed out to the lovely Farmers Market located in Limerick City. It was cold this morning but I was happy out strolling in and out of each stall, speaking to all the sellers and tasting every bit of pate, bread, chutney and sauce I could! We spent a small fortune buying ingrediants for our romantic Valentines (eve!) dinner this evening, but it was worth it! Plus since I've become a mini-seller myself I just love buying handmade things from other people.

After a perfect cup of tea and a sneaky pastry, I organised my gorgeous bunch of red roses (from himself!), took a stroll around the park and then met up with the talented Ruth from Nice Day Designs and also Nice Day Supplies to pick up my second Etsy order of yummy buttons. (I'm getting seriously addicted)I can't wait to get crafting this afternoon! These buttons are lush....I also got a bit creative when photographing them! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails