07 April, 2010

At last.....a NEW and ORGANISED Studio Space

.......organised being the operative word in that sentence!

....and so it began, a 7am start "to avoid the traffic" he said, "I wan't be back in Limerick early to watch a match" he said, and then we hit the well travelled road from all corners of Ireland to IKEA! Ever since I knew IKEA was coming to Ireland, I wanted to be there....and to be honest when we did eventutally get there I was so excited I ran in the door like a child running to her presents on Christmas morning! (no joke!)......the goal, a new working and storage space so that I could finally revamp THAT room, the so called LuckyRainbow studio that was "doing my head in" (so to speak) for the last year or so........Lots of um's and ah's could be heard from the home organisation section (A home organisation section!!!!! it doesn't get better then that!)...when finally low and behold I selected my new birch wood huge work station......she is now known as birchy, the huge work station! (brownie points for originality please!).....so drumroll please....as I show you the horrible, gloomy before pictures followed by the beautiful, oh so exciting, a pleasure to work in NEW LuckyRainbowDesign studio!!!! (hear thunderous rounds of applause!)

Before :(


And now.....




Ta DA!!!!!!


6 comments :

  1. Wow - beautiful! And super-organised too. I'm jealous of your new revamped workspace, as mine looks much like your 'before' pictures :(

    I'm using my Easter hols to dicky up my space a bit, though now all I want to do is take a trip to IKEA like yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really well, I looked at the first photo and then thought the second one was the new workspace and thought it doesnt look any different, then alas I noticed the third photograph, IKEA has such lovely workspaces and I love the way their living rooms are multi purpose :) Now the hard part will be keeping it neat and tidy :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, alas the challenge (for me anyways!) is keeping it clean, neat and tidy!! BUT because I love and appreciate the space so much, I think I may now take care of that little bit more!.......she says with hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fantastic! Well done!

    Those storage boxes are most helpful too. I think I need more of them myself.

    Ikea's calling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AND the best part is that they're super cheap!!! I love IKEA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so impressed, you must be so happy with your new space!! Do keep it clean though, I've let mine slip back into madness again....I'll clean it tomorrow tho...or the next day...or...

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails