11 April, 2010

Custom Order Success! :)




Afternoon everyone, I hope you're enjoying the incredible sunshine out there!!!
I'm afraid I am not.......why?......Well I thought it would be a great idea to head out last night, and I'm paying for it today! :(

.......however the good news is that I had been working away on a few samples over the last few days for a lovely lady called Jenny. She contacted me out of blue asking if I could create some specific thank you cards for a conference she is hosting in NUI Maynooth......I emailed her three samples and she loved them so much she ordered a bunch of all them! Hurragh!

Check out the photo's......thank you to our recent bout of sunshine for helping to create some great natural light! Also, do you like my new card stand? picked it up in IKEA for a savage 89c! whooo!

2 comments :

  1. Divine doesn't even start to sum up how beautiful your cards are. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda!!

    Thank you soooo much!!! You've brought a HUGE smile to my face :)x

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails