27 May, 2010

New Stamp!


....this cheeky chappy eventually arrived in the post from America despite all the volcanic ash mess!

When putting it together I really put the order through very quickly and just asked the designer to create a rainbow over the font! I like the finished product but to be honest I'm not 100% sure about the actual logo. When I get a chance I'll sit down and create my own and get a proper one, but for now the above is stamp is perfect for my cards and adds that professional touch plus advertises my etsy page! :)

1 comment :

  1. Ah it's pretty, I love the rainbow. I kept listening to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole – Somewhere Over The Rainbow when I'm blogging- love that song so much, and I love rainbows too- they are beautiful!

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails