24 November, 2010

Christmas Custom Orders

I've been a busy little bee this week, working away on a number of Christmas custom orders. Below is a sneek peek of an order making its way over to London to Laurie, a good friend of mine!

The traditional colours of red, red and more red dominate some of my mini creations, however I'm loving the cream, tan and purple hues of some paper I recently picked up! While still feeling all Christmas and winter like, they don't elude to the obvious!


I also love to add texture and a sense of the 3D to my cards....gone are the days of flat 2D cards, and my aim is always to create something that you would keep and treasure! A momento to cherish!


I get asked alot, "How long does it take you to make a card?"...and the honest answer is, "it varies!"....there are times when I can stare at a stash of paper and get no inspiration what so ever. In the case, I usually get up, walk away and make some tea. Then there are times, when I get create pretty card, after pretty card...however the most painful part of the process is that I tend to crouch over my desk and in turn end up with a sore back (which I have right now!)


Hope these cards are getting you in the festive mood...only 30 shopping days left until Christmas Day! You can order from LuckyRainbowDesigns up to December 15th!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails