16 January, 2011

Crafty Sunday

Last week I launched 'Crafty Sunday, my new YouTube channel which each Sunday publishes a simple video made by yours truely showing you how to make your very own handmade card. My editorial and filming skills are basic to say the least (I like to think of them as 'cute') - however should creating this little tutorials take off in the way I hope then perhaps I'll invest in a niffty camera for filming!

Last week I showed you how to create a pretty Valentines Card and this week I demonstrate how to create an effective, but simple 'Thank You' card using strips of leftover ribbon and wonderful Amy Butler paper.

If anyone has any questions about the materials, products or techniques used, please don't hesitate to contact me via blogger or at luckyrainbowdesigns@gmail.com

Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails