12 January, 2011

Wedding Invitations!

Did you know that I also create custom wedding invitations? Over the weekend, I'll be creating a post showcasing to you the types of invitations I've made in the past and samples from my wedding portfolio for you feast upon!

I recently came to the realisation that ALOT of people get engaged over Christmas and with excitement they start the planning for their big day from the following January, an eager bride to be dragging her future husband from one wedding fair to the next!

So stay tuned for that post, but for now I'll share with you one of my favourite handmade wedding stories from the Etsy blog! I adore this wedding and have already robbed some ideas.......

.......(P.S. - I'm not engaged, but yes you read right, I already have notions in my head!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails