21 February, 2011

Today I heart.....

the fact that I'm back blogging after a little break....not an intentional break, just really busy with my MA studies of late! (Which by the way are going great....thanks for asking!)

So, Today I heart....

This incredibly soft toy....I don't have a real puppy, but maybe he'll do until I'm 'allowed' the real thing. Kudos to this designer


Or how about this adorable purse for all my copper coins!! Vintage-fantastic!! You can see more lovely items here


Who doesn't love paper flowers? I just wish I had enough time to make some myself like this fab seller!

Some cute alternative bicycle cards

This brillant blog post on one of my daily blogs reads, Cup Of Jo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails