21 April, 2011

Happy Easter!

The best thing about Easter, apart from all the yummy chocolate, is that I get four days off work! Hurragh! It's real blessing!



This Easter my mum is travelling down to Limerick from Dundalk to spend the weekend with Robert and I! We're thinking up fun things for us all to do. Friday, we'll probably make dinner and drink some wine, seeing as the shops will be closed for Good Friday. Saturday will involve a trip to the Limerick Milk Market to sip on yummy coffee, eat crusty bread with goats cheese and sundried tomatoes and generally soak up the atmosphere. We'll then hit the shops and try and get a bargain or two and later on in the evening mum has promised to take us to dinner and I'm excited to say that we're going to The Wild Geese in Adare, an amazing restaurant! I love eating there and Robert and I usually only go when it's a special occasion!

Weather permitting, we'll take a drive to the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher on Sunday, maybe take a picnic full of milk market goodies! Lets hope the sunshine is about!

What are your plans for Easter? have a great one, whatever you get up to! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails