27 April, 2011

I'm a real crafter!

How about you?

Ever browse photos of other peoples work spaces, drool and wonder how (and if!) they keep it soooo tidy! Perhaps they are really organised and one of those neat freaks which I am happy and proud to say, I am not!! Don't get me wrong, every now and again I will do a clear out and organise the space so that I can get back to making great items, but most of the time it looks a little like this!


I'm OK with being a messy crafter, the boyfriend may not be.....but he'll have to deal with it for now, or least until LuckyRainbowDesigns makes me my first million euro and I can buy a bigger and more organised space! (wishful thinking on my part there!)


Note the twine that fell into the cup of tea, not intentional I swear! it's not unusual for me to grab ribbon, glue twine, paper etc and not look where I'm going.....I spill drinks on a regular basis! :)


One day, perhaps I'll have a lovely, organised craft room like this one! If only! The bright light and the lovely airy-ness of the room are to die for!



1 comment :

  1. perfect!!
    even when I tried to clean mine up for the etsy ireland photos it still looked disastrous. when I had a photographer call recently to shoot my studio everything went into the garage and I made some curtains to hide the rest of the mess...I'm assuming all these 'pretty studios' did the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails