04 June, 2011

Pretty Cards to send to Pretty People


I've been without my beloved android phone for the best part of a month. It suddenly stopped working for no reason and alas off to the phone doctors it went. I arrived by yesterday to collect my phone only to be told "They just gave you a new one"....obviously serious damage had been done to the previous one. However, I have to say I'm loving the new updated Sony Eircsson phone. It's easier to use, easier to text with and I easily downloaded all my favourite apps in a heart beat! As you'll soon see from the images, the retro camera app is (in my opinion) thee most fun arty, farty app to play with.



Also today I was due to give a hand in the Etsy Pop Up Shop but I was having terrible headaches, part of me thought it was down to the 25C sunshine we had in Limerick yesterday! This pasty gal just ain't use to it! My apologies to the gals on the Etsy team, I was looking forward to drinking tea, chatting to the customers and bringing all my card making goodies to the shop to make cards while the shop was quiet!


However, I have managed to make some new, fun cards in the last few days. My stock is really low in the Pop Up shop (a good complaint!) so I need to get myself down there tomorrow to not only help out but to also bump up my section! Everything (and more!) you see in this post will all be available in the pop up shop from Sunday, June 5th!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails