03 July, 2011

Today I heart....

Avaluk!



A lovely, dainty, 'selling all things handmade' crafty shop in Kilkenny ,Ireland. I had heard about this sweet place via other Etsy Ireland sellers and all of them were sending their goodies back and forth to Roisin and Nadine in Avaluk and using the shop as a platform to sell their work!

The pop-up shop went so well in Limerick and I got such lovely feedback from customers about my work that I decided to (nervously) approach Avaluk to see if they would be interested in having some of my work in their shop...and to my delight, they said yes! It will be so exciting to know that I too will be part of Avaluk and that there will be so many Irish people as well as tourists popping in and out of the shop and viewing all of the amazing work on display. Kilkenny is such an arty city that I'm sure the shop sits well within all the other exciting and mouth drooling shops. A visit there over the summer is a must!

While, the summer has been very busy in my full time job here in UL, I have a few days off next week so I can sit down and get creating for the shop! I'm looking forward to escaping to the studio to be honest, it chills me out and my head is buzzing with ideas at the moment, I'm itching to get them down on paper! I'll be sure to do a sneek preview of whats to come.

Other news....I'm off to Greece with the boy in 3 weeks time! I'm stupid with excitement! I'll do a post on that trip shortly!

I hope you're having a lovely weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails