07 October, 2011

Today I heart....

One simple amazing invention...I need one of these, like now! Now that college is in full swing once more and I'm taking my beloved cannon here there and everywhere I badly want to transform one of my bags! Perhaps its an excuse to buy a new bag.....even one from Penneys! I don't own a sewing machine and I've never been a dab hand at sewing or using a needle and thread! Anyone out there wana help me realise my dream of a practical / pretty camera bag?




Wana try it for yourself? Instructions can be found on this lovely blog.

1 comment :

  1. I have been eyeing up something just like this on Etsy but with Christmas coming I can't dish out $60 for a gift for myself. Thanks so much for sharing this DIY link for this wonder.
    I hope you are having a wonderful week full of sunshine and hot tea.
    Much Love,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails