23 March, 2013

Made in Paper Magazine


The talented folks over at Mollie Makes have now released a new magazine called 'Made in Paper'. With a paper addiction such as mine, it would be nearly rude not to purchase it and give it a flick through. I ordered it online a few days ago and can't wait for it to pop into my mailbox. I have been thinking for a long time now about branching out into more paper crafty items apart from cards and invitations and I've no doubt this magazine will be full to the brim with ideas and inspiration. I'll probably suffer from "Why didn't I think of that?" envy. I always do!

Fingers crossed it lands on my doorstep on Monday because I'm itching to have a nose through it. I kinda wished I had an ipad so I could download it instead and instantly have it, but for me I sometimes prefer the feel of an actual magazine and having it tucked away as a reference mag afterwards.

I'll be sure to share the results!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails