17 June, 2013

Positive Quotes


Short & Sweet!
 
Do MORE of what you love!
 
You know what, I spend waaaaaay too much time watching TV and sitting on my back side, so this week, in a mini experiment, I'm switching off that black box and doing more of what I love. For me that's organising the house, taking some long walks, crafting and creating, cooking nice meals and maybe a spot of baking too!
 
It's easy to come home from the 9 to 5 grind, throw yourself on the sofa until its time for bed. Don't get me wrong, there's no harm in it, but usually after spending about 15 - 20 hours a week sat in front of the TV I'm left wondering why I still have sooo much to and why on earth I havn't the time to do the things I really want to do, the things I love or the mini goals I set for myself. It's all the TV's fault!! (and of course me and and my love for procrastination occassionally!)
 
So, throw caution to the wind, free up some time, switch off that TV (or internet connection) and off with ya! Do MORE of what you love people!
 
xox

2 comments :

  1. This is a great idea Rebecca! Think I might give it a go myself! My downfall is just wasting time on the internet! (Not this of course!:P) But you know what i mean, only so many videos on youtube about Game of thrones or cute cats should one person consume in a week! Especially when on a computer all day in work too!

    We should start a "Stop consuming! Start creating!" movement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #stopconsumingstartcreating - I see a trend! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails