03 February, 2014

Positive Quotes


Happy February everyone!

I'm glad to see the back of January and when I say that I feel guilt for wishing my life away. However, I've never made it a secret that I always found January to be a difficult, emotionally draining month. It's cold, you're broke and the dark mornings continue from November and December. Shudder....those dark mornings get  me. Every.single.time.

However, great news! This morning, I jumped out of bed at my usual time of 7:30am and it was bright outside. Gone were the dull, dreary mornings and in its place, light. Beautiful light streaming through my window, into my bedroom and at once, all seemed right with the world. Outside there was a lovely yellow / red sky. I could hear birds singing and there wasn't an ounce of rain. Spring was arriving and I thought 'Today is a great day, Monday blues be gone!'.

I got myself together, made my favourite breakfast of porridge with cinnamon and enjoyed it while taking in the new day. I never underestimate the power of light and a bright, happy morning. It feels like fuel for my body and with it, I know I can take on the day, do my best and do it all with a smile on my face.

To celebrate the arrival of these pretty mornings, I'm here to remind you that 'Today is going to be Amazing" - and not only today, but every day. Remind yourself of the great things, the happy things, the truly amazing things and go tackle your day.

6 comments :

  1. The sun today and yesterday made a big difference to how positive I felt today as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely feel more positive today now the sun is out!

    Anoushka
    Anoushkaloves.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's bright outside when I wake up, I'm automatically more excited about that day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also struggle with the long winters! I think your healthy eating is also helping - loving the piccys xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I bitterly resent any morning that us still dark after 8 - enough already! Still, that's over for another winter at least - hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a mentally strong woman. I don’t sit around feeling sorry for my circumstances and brooding over people who mistreat me. I am in complete control of my life I will not allow random people to dictate terms to me. I don’t waste my energy by responding to people who are constantly trying to knock me down. I am confident that if I am shattered I can come back even stronger because I am determined to be a survivor and not a victim of deceitful...
    Source: http://quoteslib.com/category/positive-quotes/

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails